It’s time to celebrate! Last year about this time we had our first Compassion Counseling Center Open House and Pampered Chef Fundraiser. It was so much fun we’re doing it again and this time we’ve added even more fun! There are lots of reasons to participate from 9 am to noon:
- Dr. Donald Lane, our Executive Director and former caterer, will be cooking up wonderful breakfast, brunch and lunch dishes in the Oakdale United Methodist Church (2675 Overhill Drive in Stephenville) Fellowship Hall. So come and taste his culinary talent for free!
- There will be door prizes given away every 30 minutes!
- Get your holiday shopping done for all those foodies on your list and have it shipped directly to them!
- Hear about the amazing achievements of Compassion Counseling Center in its first 9 months of operation!
- Take tours of the counseling rooms.
- Meet our new administrative assistant, Elizabeth Foster!
- Try Pampered Chef products for yourself (and let the kids try, too–many PC products are kid-safe!)
- 30% of all sales from the Open House will go to support the outreach of Compassion Counseling Center to our area citizens.
- $ 13 will be donated to Compassion for every Pampered Chef party booked from the Open House.
- 5% of the total sales from a Pampered Chef party (booked via the Open House) will also be donated to Compassion!
- If 3 shows are booked from the Open House, Oakdale United Methodist Church will receive a Pampered Chef gift valued at $ 100!
Can’t come on Saturday, October 24th? No problem! Order a product from the online party at the following Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/events/751934964934901/